Failure one: the tensile tester does not start
1. Check the power cord. Check whether the power cord is connected correctly and firmly.
2. Check whether the emergency stop button is working, if yes, turn off the emergency stop button.
3. Check whether the limit switch is on. If yes, turn off the limit button.
4. Check whether the power supply is working normally. Measure the voltage of each output point of the switching power supply, to meet the requirements of the tensile testing machine.
Failure two: abnormal vibration and noise
1. Please check whether the feet of the tensile testing machine is in touch with the ground or the table base evenly, if not, please adjust it.
2. Check whether the system power supply voltage is normal and stable, if not, please replace the power supply with a stable one.
3. Check whether the screws of each part of the tester are loose, if loose, please tighten the screws.
Failure 3: Abnormal test data
1. Please make sure that the clamping of “sample” meets the requirements, otherwise, please clamp it again according to the requirements.
2. Please check whether the load is cleared to the value of zero before the start of the test, or whether the order of clearing is correct. Notice: When the electronic tensile testing machine is working, you should first tighten the upper fixture, and then the load is cleared, and you also need to clamp the lower fixture, and then use the software or manually control the load to return to the place that is near the original position (2N or so can be), and then the displacement is cleared, you can start the test.
3. Please check whether the sensor is accurate and whether the calibration coefficient has been changed. You can directly re-calibrate the sensor.
Failure four: The test sample always breaks on the margin area.
1. The main part of the test machine may be not installed vertically, if not this reason, you can check it as follows:
2. The jaws are not put in the right direction when clamping, you should make sure the jaws clamp the samples correctly.
3. The jaws are bad quality, leading to different jaw centrifugal, but also making the test samples slip during the test process so that the yield point is difficult to recognize. You should replace jaws.
Failure five: the collision of the upper and lower fixture, fixture jamming, no moving
Generally speaking, the collision of the upper and lower fixture will cause damage to the sensor and the screw, and other accidents, for example, the tester beam can not rise or fall, the force has reached a limited value and the upper and lower fixture can not be moved. How to solve the problem?
1. First of all, turn off the power, wait a few seconds, when the servo drive in the machine is completely powered off, and then clear to the original position, press the “rise” button to separate the fixtures, you can repeat the action for some times, until separate the fixtures successfully.
2. You can also use another method, open the back cover, rotate the synchronous belt by hand with the synchronous wheel in the opposite direction until there is a gap in the middle of the two fixtures, and press the clearing button.
3. Turn off the power, wait a few seconds, until the servo drive is completely disconnected, and turn the power on, Pull out the wire of the force sensor and press the “clearing” button, then press the “rise” button. Check the sensor. If the sensor force drifts, can not be cleared, or the force value changes frequently, it means the sensor has crashed. Then the force sensor needs to be replaced.
more self-check contents of other testing machines are to be updated……